Skip to main content
- Remove the foil after 2 hours and wash the tattoo with perfume-free soap.
- Before going to bed, wash the tattoo again with perfume-free soap.
- You don’t need to apply any ointment on the first day.
- From day 2: Wash the tattoo 3 times a day.
- Apply a thin layer of Bepanthen ointment or other tattoo aftercare ointment 3 times a day.
- Maintain this regimen for 4 weeks.
- Washing the tattoo is only necessary during the first 2 weeks.
- For the next 4 weeks, apply Bepanthen ointment to the tattoo once a day for the best results.
- Afterward, it is recommended to apply body lotion to your tattoo daily.
- Always wash your hands before caring for the tattoo to prevent infections.
- Avoid scratching the tattoo to prevent damage.
- Don’t wear tight or stained clothing that can irritate the tattoo.
- Do not use band-aids or bandages to cover the tattoo.
- Avoid baths, swimming pools, saunas, and steam baths to prevent infections.
- Protect the tattoo from direct sunlight or tanning beds, as the tattooed skin remains sensitive.
- Always apply sunscreen to your tattoo to prevent discoloration and sun damage.